It’s Friday, I’m in love
Happy Halloween! Instead of dressing up or handing out candy, we’re packing our bags and heading up to New Jersey for the weekend. Fall is such a nice time of year to spend time with family and anytime is a great time to snuggle with cute babies.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Here are a few links to some great art and photography projects to get you through your Friday.
- Timelapse photography of severe storms moving across the high plains by Nicolaus Wegner. [Vimeo]
- These cinemagraphs of nature and city scenes from Julian Douvier are wonderful. [via This is Collosal]
- Fred Lyon’s amazing portfolio of photos of San Francisco from the 50s and 60s. [Fred Lyon]
- Sometimes fashion and lifestyle blogs have the best photography. I really loved the photos Maria del Rio shot of Kendra Smoot for Cup of Jo. The light is fantastic! [via Cup of Jo]
- There is a new book, Shooting Space, that explores the relationship between architecture and photography. A few great galleries at Wired and the Barbicon Art Gallery.